Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Holiday Treat...

If you need a great appetizer that will score you points in any area (i.e. appearance, taste, healthy, festive) then Pea Pesto is the way to go! I know what you are thinking, peas, really?  I have to insert here that  aside from this recipe, I do not enjoy peas. Thanks to Giada De Laurentiis, I can rave about this easy and tasty treat! All you need in your kitchen is a bag of frozen peas, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.  Whip all of this up in the food processor and serve on Crostini with a slice of tomato! 

 
I have to give credit where it is due... I don't think I could ever come up with this on my own. As someone who is not a big fan of peas, I must say this is a great addition to your cookbook! Recipe provided below:

No comments:

Post a Comment