Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wasabi + Horseradish Salmon

Another easy seafood recipe! I haven't decided if I love salmon the way that most people do, but I can say ever since I had this recipe I have been wanting to have it again. I got the idea from this recipe, I made several changes which are outlined in my recipe below.

Wasabi + Horseradish Salmon
 
 
What you need:
1/4 c. Dijon Mustard
3 Tablespoons Prepared Horseradish
1 1/2 teaspoons dried Thyme
1 teaspoon Wasabi paste
4 skin on Salmon fillets
1 teaspoon of Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 cup Panko
Cooking Spray
 
 
Directions:
-Preheat oven to 400
-Mix first (4) ingredients together in a small bowl
-Sprinkle Salmon with Salt/Pepper on side without skin
-Brush salmon (skin off side) with a heavy layer of the Horseradish mixture
-Pour panko out in a shallow dish
-Dredge Salmon (side with mixture brushed on) in the Panko to coat
-Heat a large skillet over medium heat, cook with cooking spray.  Add salmon to pan, cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
-Wrap handle of skillet with foil and then bake at 400 degrees for about 6 minutes (until fish flakes easily).
-Serve and enjoy!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment