Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cute Idea for Old Tickets



I have to confess that I am one of those people who still has movie tickets from movies I saw in high school.  I always feel the need to save the evidence from the memory.  I guess I think one day I will go through the box and look back on all of these different moments. For a while I kept all the tickets in a box in my closet.  Then I started to save the the ones I really liked from trips or concerts in a photo album.  One day I ran across this way to display your tickets. Although I thought the idea was cute, I also thought 150$ for a shadow box was a little crazy.  I happened to have a floating frame on hand and decided to make my own. My floating frame had 3 different places to insert the glass which is nice as it gives you different depths to work with.  I got mine at Target at a great price.  I put tickets from shows that we had seen, train tickets and mostly concerts.  I also found a card I had been saving from my college roommate.  The quote was perfect so I centered it in the forefront with all of the tickets behind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment